| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
John Sawoski has arranged and produced material for:
- The Leading Ladies (of Broadway) CD
- Several film and TV scores and live theatrical projects
- The CD Van Nuys Blvd., by The Adam Yurman Project (Pop Album), Crown Records, Tokyo
- Children's Christian Rock albums: Singing Morning & Evening Prayer, Psalms & Acclamations, and Centering Music, (Children's Christian Rock Albums), Resource Publications, San Jose.
- White Boys From New Jersey
- A Moment with Rozlyn, American Cable TV
- The Feast of Lights, by Tannoz
- An upcoming album by singer-songwriter Shmueli featuring 30 musicians recorded at 5 studios (recording session pictured above).
- Many other projects, including countless demonstration recordings for numerous artists, many at his own studio. Please click here for complete resume.
John Sawoski's recording studio is ideal for:
- production music and sound effects
- CD production and pre-production
- TV & radio announcements
- voice-over demos
- song demos
- composition demos
- instrumental demos
- digital audio editing
John Sawoski's state-of-the-art studio was designed by architect Douglas Humphries of DadaDesign, and constructed and finished February 12, 2003. It includes a large rehearsal/live room, vocal/isolation room, a Yamaha G2 acoustic piano, multi-track digital audio recording systems with networked Windows and Macintosh computers (running the latest versions of ProTools, Logic, and Cakewalk Sonar Producer Edition, Finale Music Notation Software, and Sibelius; and even an old Mac running StudioVision Pro), the Sonar V-Studio 700, Tascam M-2524 Mixer, Roland MC-50 Sequencer, Panasonic SV-3700 DAT deck, Toshiba DX-900 Digital PCM Recorder, Extensive Eastwest/Quantum Leap Sound Libraries, Kurzweil MicroPiano, EMAX-II Sampler, Proteus 2, Procussion, Roland M-DC1, Roland RD-700GX Stage Piano, Roland D-50, Roland JV-1080, Sound Canvas, Yamaha W7, DX7, & TX7, Korg M1, Tannoy PBM-08 Studio Monitors, Sound Ideas Sound Effects Library, and more.
Need more information?
Please click here to request more information or a price quote.
Copyright 2007 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved
Last updated: 03/20/13