| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
- May 3, 2007 - Upcoming Performance Highlights & News Update
- UPCOMING PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Jiminy Cricket's Environmentality Challenge
- Riverside Philharmonic Concert
- Michael Feinstein, Cathy Lee Gifford, and the 5th Dimension
- Capistrano Valley Symphony Concert
- Flute/Piano Recital with Peter Sheridan
- News Update:
- Spotlight Awards, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Los Angeles Music Center
- John Rutter Requiem, under conductor Jeffrey Schindler, Pomona
- Demos, Demos, Demos
|May 4 (Friday) - Disneyland - John Sawoski will play keyboards in the 10-piece orchestra at the awards show for Jiminy Cricket's Environmentality Challenge. Sleeping Beauty Castle, 10:30 am. Music Director / Conductor - Bruce Healey. |
| ||May 6 (Sunday) - Riverside County Philharmonic Orchestra|
Patrick Flynn, Musical Director
John Sawoski will perform with the Riverside County Philharmonic Orchestra at a free concert Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 4:45 pm, in Fairmont Park, 2601 Fairmont Blvd., Riverside, CA 92501. Frank Fetta, Conductor.
|May 12 (Saturday) - John Sawoski will play keyboards (along with drummer Albie Berk, bassist Kirk Smith, trumpeter Rick Baptist, and others), at a private event featuring vocalists Michael Feinstein, Cathy Lee Gifford, Miss America, and the 5th Dimension. Musical Director Steven Cahill. |
|May 29 (Tuesday) - Flute/Piano Recital at Santa Monica College with Peter Sheridan|
John Sawoski plays piano with Peter Sheridan playing several flutes, including alto and bass flute, in a performance of 19th-20th century music, including a special arrangement by John Sawoski of a Chopin variation. Sawoski and Sheridan play to record the pieces in this recital, along with others, on an album to be recorded in June. 11:15 am. Free. Exact venue TBA.
| Keep watching www.LAPianist.com for information on:|
- Solo Piano Recordings
- Free Audio Clips from Recent Recording Sessions
- Upcoming media interviews
|NEWS UPDATE - MAY 2007 |
Rutter’s "Requiem" has become a favorite since its writing in 1985. After the tragic events of 9/11 it was the preferred choice of music at many memorial services which followed across the U. S. For soprano soloist, mixed choir, and small orchestra, "Requiem" employs texts from the Missa pro Defunctis, the Book of Common Prayer, and the Psalms. Directing "Requiem" was Jeffrey Schindler, music director with many credits, including conductor for the movie, "March of the Penguins."
- April 6 (Good Friday) - John Sawoski played keyboards, along with organist Alan Steinberger, conductor Jeff Schindler, oboist Blair Tindall, timpanist Scott Higgins, flutist Jamie Pedrini, harpist Amy Wilkins, and others, as the Choirs from Delhaven, Glendora, Pomona, Ramona Avenue and Upland presented the "REQUIEM" BY JOHN RUTTER on GOOD FRIDAY, APRIL 6, 2007 AT 8:00 P.M., at the FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF POMONA.
- Demos, Demos, Demos
- Quantum Leap Pianos - Piano Demos - click here (John Sawoski, pianist)
- JonJon Briones Vocal Demos - click here (John Sawoski, pianist/engineer/producer)
- Megan Johnson Briones Vocal Demos - click here (John Sawoski, pianist/engineer/producer)
Other Continuing Engagements:
Sundays 9 am: John Sawoski accompanies for the Caritas Chorus at St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Parish in Los Angeles under the direction of renowned composer Christopher Walker. St. Paul's is located at: 10750 Ohio Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024.
Need more information?
Please click here to request more information or a price quote.
For more information, please contact:
John Sawoski (Click for email address)
- PO Box 7060
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Business Calls: (310) 590-6000
Fax: (323) 417-4992
Copyright 2007 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved
Last updated: 10/30/12