| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
- April 6, 2007 - Upcoming Performance Highlights & News Update
- UPCOMING PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- April 6 - John Rutter Requiem, under conductor Jeffrey Schindler, Pomona
- April 14 - Spotlight Awards (Kim Richmond, Musical Director), Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Los Angeles Music Center; 7 PM
- See www.LAPianist.com for more upcoming events
- News Update:
- Demos, Demos, Demos
- John Sawoski shoots several scenes in Sony Pictures' "Walk Hard"
- Michael Crawford concert pictures
- April 6 (Good Friday) - John Sawoski plays keyboards, along with organist Alan Steinberger, conductor Jeff Schindler, oboist Blair Tindall, timpanist Scott Higgins, flutist Jamie Pedrini, and others, as
- The Choirs from Delhaven, Glendora, Pomona, Ramona Avenue
- and Upland invite you to a presentation of the
- GOOD FRIDAY
- APRIL 6, 2007 AT 8:00 P.M.
- AT THE
- 1751 NORTH PARK AVENUE
- POMONA (909) 622-1144
- Rutter’s "Requiem" has become a favorite since its writing in 1985. After the tragic events of 9/11 it was the preferred choice of music at many memorial services which followed across the U. S. For soprano soloist, mixed choir, and small orchestra, "Requiem" employs texts from the Missa pro Defunctis, the Book of Common Prayer, and the Psalms.
- Directing "Requiem" will be Jeffrey Schindler, music director who has many credits, including conductor for the movie, "March of the Penguins."
| Keep watching www.LAPianist.com for information on:|
- Recital and Album Recording With Flutist Peter Sheridan
- Capistrano Valley Symphony Concerts
- Solo Piano Recordings
- More Free Audio Clips from Recent Recording Sessions
- Upcoming media interviews
|NEWS UPDATE - APRIL 2007 |
- Demos, Demos, Demos - free audio clips
- Quantum Leap Pianos - Piano Demos - click here (John Sawoski, pianist)
- JonJon Briones Vocal Demos - click here (John Sawoski, pianist/engineer/producer)
- Megan Johnson Briones Vocal Demos - click here (John Sawoski, pianist/engineer/producer)
|John Sawoski shoots several scenes in Sony Pictures' "Walk Hard"|
John Sawoski recently spent three days (March 19-21, 2007) on location shooting several scenes of Sony Pictures' 2008 release of "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story," in which he will appear as Hammond organist in a rock band featuring actors John C. Riley (Dewey Cox), Matt Besser (guitar), Chris Parnell (bass), and Tim Meadows (drums). Sawoski is also in a scene with Jack White (of White Stripes). Also working on the film were: guitarist Al Vescovo, violinist Alex Gorlovsky, songwriter Mike Viola (of the Candy Butchers), music producer Mike Andrews, Freddie Muntz, John Ennis (playing The Big Bopper), and director Jake Kasdan. For more information on the film, click here. Sideline musicians were contracted by Rick Fleishman of Visual Music.
| || |
Need more information?
Please click here to request more information or a price quote.
For more information, please contact:
John Sawoski ((Click for email address))
- PO Box 7060
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Business Calls: (310) 590-6000
Fax: (323) 417-4992
Copyright 2007 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved
Last updated: 10/30/12