| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
Sept. 30, 2005
Mouseketeers, Leading Ladies, Gregg Marx, and Nick Perito
- Sunday, Oct. 2 and Monday, Oct. 3 - John Sawoski accompanies 10 of the original Mouseketeers from The Mickey Mouse Club, in a special salute honoring the original cast of Mouseketeers and "The Mickey Mouse Club" at Disneyland. Click here for official Disney press releases, including performance times and locations.
- Sunday, October 9, 2005 at 3 pm - John Sawoski arranges, musical directs and plays for a concert of Broadway sopranos The Leading Ladies at the McKinney Theatre on the campus of Saddleback College, 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692. Tickets available through the Fine Arts Office: (949) 582-4656 http://www.saddleback.edu/ap/fa/
- Wednesday, November 30, 2005 from 6:30 to 10:15 pm - John Sawoski plays piano, arranges, and music directs for Emmy Award-winning actor and vocalist Gregg Marx at Maggiano's Little Italy at The Grove in Los Angeles. The group features veteran jazz bassist Nedra Wheeler and drummer Jack LeCompte. Look for John Sawoski to music direct Gregg's upcoming vocal recording project and other performances.
- Saturday, December 10 and Sunday December 11, 2005: John Sawoski arranges, musical directs and plays for a concert of Broadway sopranos The Leading Ladies in two holiday performances, Queen Creek Performing Arts Center, near Phoenix, AZ (more info to follow).
- Click here for a Tribute to Nick Perito, John Sawoski's arranging teacher, who passed away recently.
For more information, please contact:
John Sawoski (Click here for email address)
- PO Box 7060
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Business Calls: (310) 590-6000
Fax: (323) 417-4992
Last updated: 10/30/12
Call 1-800-HELP-NOW to donate to the Red Cross hurricane relief effort, or click here: http://www.redcross.org/