| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
Sept. 3, 2005
Downey, Emmys, Pops, Marx, and The Leading Ladies
- Friday and Saturday, September 2 & 3 at 9 pm - John Sawoski arranges, musical directs and plays for a concert and live recording with cabaret singer Deborah Downey at The Gardenia, 7066 Santa Monica Blvd., Hollywood, CA. 323-467-7444.
- Saturday, September 10 - John Sawoski supervises, arranges, and play the music for the Kodak Vision Awards Ceremonies (private event for cinematographers nominated for Emmy Awards, featuring musical excerpts from the nominated films/TV shows).
- Sunday, Sept. 25 - John Sawoski will perform in concert with the Capistrano Valley Symphony in their season-closing performance at Mission San Juan Capistrano, featuring guest artist lyric soprano Tania Themmen. Tickets: $15 -$55. For tickets and other information, call (949) 240-8584 or see the Capistrano Valley Symphony web site at http://www.capovalleysymphony.com/
- Sunday, October 9, 2005 at 3 pm - John Sawoski arranges, musical directs and plays for a concert of Broadway sopranos The Leading Ladies at the McKinney Theatre on the campus of Saddleback College, 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692. Tickets available through the Fine Arts Office: (949) 582-4656 http://www.saddleback.edu/ap/fa/
- Wednesday, November 30, 2005 from 6:30 to 10:15 pm - John Sawoski plays piano, arranges, and music directs for Emmy Award-winning actor and vocalist Gregg Marx at Maggiano's Little Italy at The Grove in Los Angeles. The group features veteran jazz bassist Nedra Wheeler and drummer Jack LeCompte. Look for John Sawoski to music direct Gregg's upcoming vocal recording project and other performances.
- Saturday, December 10 and Sunday December 11, 2005: John Sawoski arranges, musical directs and plays for a concert of Broadway sopranos The Leading Ladies in two holiday performances, Queen Creek Performing Arts Center, near Phoenix, AZ (more info to follow).
For more information, please contact:
John Sawoski (Click here for email address)
- PO Box 7060
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Business Calls: (310) 590-6000
Fax: (323) 417-4992
Last updated: 10/30/12
Call 1-800-HELP-NOW to donate to the Red Cross hurricane relief effort, or click here: http://www.redcross.org/