| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
Mar. 20, 2004
Performances, Broadcasts, CD's and More
Monday, March 22nd at 9:00pm
- John Sawoski will appear briefly on an episode of NBC-TV's Las Vegas entitled "Sons and Lovers" playing keyboards for an Asian lounge singer. Check local listings to verify show time and channel.
To listen to the MP3 excerpt, please click here: (file removed by request)
Credits: Phantom Medley - Stage '04
Arranged by John Sawoski et al
Orchestration by John Sawoski
Songwriters: Andrew Lloyd Webber, Charles Hart, Richard Stilgoe, Michael Philip Batt
Publisher: Universal Polygram International Publishing Inc. (ASCAP)
This arrangement Copyright 2004 LL4 Productions, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Jerry Sternbach conducted and played the piano.
Singers are Franc D'Ambrosio (San Francisco's Phantom), and The Leading Ladies: Mary D'Arcy (a former Miss New Jersey) and two other sopranos. Franc is at: http://www.shadowsong.com/franc/
The entire Phantom Medley, along with Memory (arranged and orchestrated by John Sawoski), and performances of other theater artists, will soon be available on CD at http://www.stagela.com/music.php. All proceeds benefit AIDS Project Los Angeles and the LA Free Clinic.
April 3, 2004
- John Sawoski's orchestrations will be featured in the Centre for the Arts at Mizner Park's "Boogie with Broadway" Fundraiser, in Mizner Park Amphitheater, 590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, Florida 33432. John will play piano, along with conductor Karl Jurman, Mark Pardy on drums, Mark Vanderpoel on bass, and 50 other musicians in the orchestra. The concert will feature sopranos Mary D'Arcy and Laurie Gayle Stephenson.
To purchase tickets, call 561-368-8445. Reserved and lawn seating available.
April 19, 2004
- John Sawoski will play piano and music direct for The Leading Ladies at the The Salon at the Taper: Center Theatre Group's annual gala salute to a renowned lyricist or composer of the American musical theatre. This year's show: "It's Magic" (celebrating the lyrics of Sammy Cahn), with Michael Feinstein, Barry Manilow, The Leading Ladies, Tony Danza, Jack Jones, and others. Tickets: $500 (show & dinner reception) and $200 (show only). Call (213) 972-3183 for tickets.
Now through Fall 2004:
- John Sawoski composed, arranged, and produced the music for the new Chicago White Sox film, Winning Ugly: Twenty Years Later. The film has been sold on VHS at SoxFest 2004 in Chicago, and will be available later this year as a DVD.
On sale at SoxFest, and this season at U.S. Cellular Field, was "Winning Ugly Twenty Years Later," a video produced by Eddie Einhorn's son Jeff that neatly weaves together scenes from the 1983 White Sox season with reminiscences filmed at the team's reunion last summer. ... - Ron Rapoport, Chicago Sun-Times, February 3, 2004
Click here for an audio clip of the End Credits Theme.
- For more Film and TV music clips by John Sawoski, please see John Sawoski's newly-updated Music for the Visual Media demonstration area:
For more information, please contact:
John Sawoski (Click here for email address)
- PO Box 7060
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Business Calls: (310) 590-6000
Fax: (323) 417-4992
Last updated: 10/30/12