| John Sawoski Keyboardist Composer Producer |
Unless otherwise specified, all music copyright © and (P) 2010 John Sawoski, published by Million Oaks Music (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. Any use, transmission, broadcast, synchronization, or reproduction without owner consent is prohibited. All web content copyright ©2006 John Sawoski, PO Box 7060, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. (310) 590-6000. All rights reserved.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Updated: July 06, 2013
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
|Thu May 8, 2003 |
Hi Everyone -
Check out these upcoming events! And thanks for your support!
1) Concert performances and CD of "The Leading Ladies" -
for whom I am musical director / arranger:
* This Sunday, May 11, 2003, Palm Springs, CA, Annenberg Theater -
Tickets: $36 Call (760) 325-4490 or
Purchase Tickets Online at:
* Sunday, May 18, 2003 for the Rubicon Theatre Company -
http://www.rubicontheatre.org - in Ventura, CA. (Private event)
* June 28, with musicians from the Stockton Symphony -
For the Country Fair in Lodi, CA. (Private event)
* Listen to free audio clips and buy our first CD here.
2) Summer Pops Concerts at Mission San Juan Capistrano with the Capistrano Valley Symphony orchestra -
http://www.capovalleysymphony.com - featuring classic symphony sounds, show tunes, and popular music from the 40's to the present day in the beautiful Mission courtyard. Open to the public. John
Sawoski will appear June 22, July 20, August 24, and September 21,
3) Coto de Caza Candlelight Concerts: Held every summer since 1992, the Candlelight series is sponsored by the Philharmonic Society of Orange County. Featuring John Sawoski, pianist, playing with the Orange County Four Seasons Orchestra. Three symphony orchestra concerts are usually held, in June, August and September. The series is held at the Coto de Caza Sports and Recreation Park near the community's north entrance. More information: (949) 459-9002.
4) Sawoski sheet music online - I'm starting to post sheet music of things I've composed and arranged at http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/sawoski . Only one piano piece has been posted to date, but check back for future catalog updates!
For more information, please contact:
John Sawoski (Click here for email address)
- PO Box 7060
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Business Calls: (310) 590-6000
Fax: (323) 417-4992
Last updated: 10/30/12